LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv nishant (Advocate)     22 October 2009

Please Help...

Respected Sir's & Madam's of this forum.. thank you all for replying to all the queries posted by me from time to time...my mother passed away recently and she had nominated me as her nominee for her flat in mumbai..the society people want my sister to furnish aNOC on a 100 Rs Stamp paper..I request to know from you that can any1 please let me know that what shall be the format of the same..as the society has not advised abt the same?? thanking you..nishant bahal..

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

If there is a valid nomination in your favor, the society cannot insist for an NOC of your sister. If the Society is doing so then they are abusing their powers.  What if your sister is not ready to give NOC?

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     22 October 2009

Nishanth, Anil Sir is right. If you are the nominee, then there is no need of NOC of your sister.

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     24 October 2009

IF YOU HAVE VALID NOMINATION, THERE IS NO NEED OF NOC OF YOUR SISTER.

Deepak Kulkarni (DIViSIONAL MANAGER)     24 October 2009

Respected Sir,

I have purchased flat at Kolhapur with HDFC Bank housing loan. Stamp duty ragistration and Agreement to sell done.Possetion letter given by the builder.Now i want to sell this flat but buyer wants Sell Deed which is not possible as completion certificate not done by builder although all flats / shops occupied. How can i do this transection easily to sell this flat,Builder is delaying for Sell Deed. Please suggest me the easiest procedure to sell this flat as Buyer is ready to buy now. Kindly reply urgently or contact me on cell no 9850985011.

adv nishant (Advocate)     24 October 2009

Respected Sir's i would like to clearify that the nomination is a valid one..and yet the society is insisting for a NOC...and even my sister is willing to give a NOC .. can anyone please send me a draft of a NOC so that i can file the same after getting i signed by my sister on a 100rs stamp paper..thanking you..nishant bahal..

(Guest)

I Ms__________adult having my address at_________________say and submit as follows>

I am the daughter and the legal heir of Mr._____________a member of the society holding share bearing share certificate no.___________________.

The said Mr.________________has expired on_____________.The said Mr._____________had nominated Mr.________________my brother as a nominee in respect of the said shares.

I understand that the Society is seeking a No objection Certificate from me for the purpose of admitting my brother as a member of the Society.  I am hereby furnishing my No objection for admitting my brother Mr___________as a member of the Society and the request the Society that he may admitted as a member.

Place

Date                                                                                     Signature

2 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     25 October 2009

MR. ANIL THANX FOR DRAFT

adv nishant (Advocate)     26 October 2009

thanks a lot Mr Anil and thanks to Mr Patil as well...thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register