LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish (Manager)     21 March 2014

Revocation of suspension

Hi there. Kindly give me a suggestion please.

I am an Central Govt Employee with RPF. I was arrested from ICICI bank, stating that i tried to exchange fake notes in the bank. I had gone there to deposit my money without knowing that i had fake note with me, out of which there were around 26 Rs 500 fake notes in it. So the branch manager called the Police commissioner and informed and the police arrested me. After which i was jailed for couple of days and let out on bail later. In the FIR they made me A1. But, i have disclosed to police all the fact that, from where i got this money and who is the person, who cheated on me by giving fake notes. On the same day all people involved in this rakket were arrested. But now, the Department has suspended me and not revoking my suspension. Now its more than 18 months. Police are still investigating and will take more time for them even file the chargesheet in the court. Now how do i prove my innocence to department and revoke my suspension. Till date, i have given 4 petitions to the commissioner of RPF to revoke my suspension. I am finding it very difficult to run my days with a half salary.  I dont know what to do. The department is afraid to reinstate me back. They want me to finish the case and come back. But the case is going to run for ages.

Kindly give me a suggestion please. 

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 March 2014

You have the option to move high court to quash FIR.

Krish (Manager)     21 March 2014

Thanks for your reply. Now, what do i have to do for this ? Different lawyers are giving different opinion. I am working for Railway Protection force and i can not mess up. I am in constable level and cannot take up my superiors just like that. Kindly suggest please. I am so depressed. What do i have to do to get my name out of this mess. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register