LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suchandan (Sr. Associate)     10 March 2014

Direct tax

I had come into a development agreement with a developer with certain conditions but he fails to develop the land within stipulated time. I sent a notice to give another six manoth time to develop the land but neither the developer response my notice nor they complete the work. Then I terminate the agreement. But I come to know that they are continueing work even after termination. I filed a case before Jr. Civil court praying injunction but ultimately con sent term had been filed and dicree also passed. But as per consent term they were supposed to pay me certain amount and accordingly cheque has been given to me but ultimately cheque has been dishonoured and case are pending before court. thereafter I came to know that they have forged document open Bank amount as if they are my Power of Attorney holder and sold those property. Now, Income tax department demanding tax to me ...

Plz provide me any case law similar to my problem..

Lalan Fakir

Learning

1 Replies

patel mayur (farmer)     14 March 2014

DEAR SIR,

I AM FARMER OF GUJRAT STATE,

I SOLD MY AGRICULTURE LAND IN JUNE 2013.(WIHCH IS PURCHASE IN 2008)

MY LAND IS OUTSIDE MUNICIPAL COPORATION AREA & 3 Km AWAY FROM CANTOMENT BOARD (TAHSIL/TALUKA) THEIR ARE POPULATION OF 70,000/- AS ON JUNE 13.

IS IT FREE FROM INCOME TAX -

THANKS & REGARDS,

MAYUR PATEL 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register