LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Legal case filed against me for recovery

Need your guidance on a legal matter,I had joined CSC in 2006 November as Executive Insurance Process.Sequence of Incidents are as follows :-

1. On the first day of joining I was called by HR Noida to receive the appointment letter when I went there they asked me to fill a form mentioning my previous job details i.e tenure and all.Since I did not remember the exact dates at that point in time as I was not carrying my docs, I filled apprx dates for two companies unintentionally which were 10-15 days varying with actual dates, which I realized later on when the CSC verified with my previous employer.
2. HR person  started harassing me within 4-5 days of joining .I clarified my stand that it was a human error and it is not making any difference in my total experience which is a pre-requisite for the job.I was so mentally tortured that I requested them to take my resignation but they continued summoning me to HR office for harassment for 10 more days .
3.Almost on the 14th day of joining when I was, on job training they asked me to put the resignation mentioning that I have given the wrong details that is why I am resigning.Which I did.
4. For these 15 days ,I was provided 2 days in house induction and remaining time I was ,on job training in the concern dept just observing the people.
5. Just give a thought what would have I gained by giving 10-15 days variation in my previous 2 companies dates as it was not impacting my total working experience in anyways.

6. Even though it was a forceful resignation still CSC's legal department has filed a case against me in the court for recovery of bond amount.As a necessary step I have also had to file case against that.
Earlier this case was in Indore court, legal notice was sent at my address but since I was not available  to accept the notice ,order was in their favor now case is shifted to Noida.Now "execution petition has been filed on the behalf of decree holder for the satisfaction of Arbitral Award" in Noida court.
Kindly advise me how to put the company on back foot as this is really injustice to me .HR could have resolved the matter in more mature way as they have not done any expenditure on me but only tortured me,still asking for recovery.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register