Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirupam (ceo)     05 March 2014

Mcd

Learned and esteemed MCD expert advocates,

I have a mutual consent divorce u/s 13B. There is a minor daughter from the marriage who will become major in Jan. 2015. 

Some core points mentioned in the petition, affidavit as well as decree are missing in the judgment. Specifically:

1) future alimony paid is for both mother and daughter (In the judgment it is only mentioned, "future alimony for wife", whereas in the petition, affidavits and decree it is specifically mentioned that the alimony is for both).

2) both of them cannot make any claim on my self acquired, inherited or otherwise obtained wealth, movable and immovable assets after receiving and accepting the agreed alimony amount. This is specifically mentioned in petition, affidavits and decree but not in judgment.

Is there any chance that when my daughter becomes major (Jan. 2015), the absence of above points in judgment may lead to any claim by mother and/or daughter, EVEN THOUGH they are mentioned very specifically in the petition, affidavits and decree.

In case of such a claim, will it stand any ground in view of above facts?

I earnestly entreat and request your learned expert view, with precedents, if possible.

Thank you so much, and with kindest regards.

Nirupam

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register