LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (SE)     02 March 2014

Divorce based on false fir

Me and my wife had verbal fight. later she did physical voilance to me. later she called 100 n call police in home for domestic violance.. Police understood everything and suggted her to not to spoil the relation.. I saw her wrong attitude continue in next upcoming days...then i decided to leave house by informing her, later i left the house n sent her an sms/email about the concern.

later she filed the missing complain in police..

Can i get a divorce from her based on false complain?

Learning

4 Replies

great india (manager)     02 March 2014

You left her and went. She filed a complaint to know whereabouts. How will you get divorce bro??? Divorce needs very strong grounds such things are named as ups and downs of married life to deny divorce. But such mental cruelty acts repeated and continuous over a period of time resulting in irretrievable breakdown result in divorce or judicial seperation

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2014

How long you have been married and since when the quarrels are going on?, please post some details while posting a query to enable to give you a proper answer.

siva prasad (scientist)     03 March 2014

hi 

my sister got married 2 years back . After two month later from marriage. my sister husband taken her to job place (bombay)  to establish family but within a week time she has been sent r  to parents house saying he has got tranfered to delhi later he will take her. From that time onward he is not taking her says some other reason. later we came to know he is impotent and her brother also got diverse on similar problem. what to do can any one help us in this regard

Kabir (SE)     05 March 2014

Hi Siva,

Better save your sister life if he is impotent. Get the MCD done with one time reasonable alimony and marry her to another good guy. Avoid legal in this case. this will be just time waste with out any gain. but if your sister is lying, then God will save your family and her. She will never be happy in life and give you all family members great pain.

Hi Kalaiselvan,

Some time its very difficult to explain everything. What we understood till now that we both are not compatiable to progress this marriage more and this leads to many of things which she does is kind of mind disturing for me..At present i could not find any great reason such as adultary or somthing but i strongly feel that she is not able to understand the value and respect of husband and whatever she does intensly gives me great mental and physcial torchure via her family members n society..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register