Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Want to marry by going against family

hello to everyone...

i live in Jaipur with my family. i have an elder sister of 25 years of age. She want to marry to a guy with whom she fell in love from past 5 years. she had disclosed this to us in past 6 months when parents decided to settle her. The guy live in Gujarat and we don't know much about him.. Parents are against her  in this case because they don't know anything about the guy and rather they want her to marry where they like. our whole family don't know about this guy. we all are very tensed about it because she has decided in mind to settle down with this guy no matter what and she doesn't listen to any one. now parents are much worried about it and they don't want to force her too because it can have consequences..  

i k now this topic is not law related but i am very afraid and thinking about the consequences which can happen further with my elder sister and parents i want the advice what to do.

Learning

3 Replies

rakshit (others)     02 March 2014

Do Background Verification of that boy. Know about his Job, family , his habits, culture either through your friends or through detective agents.

Search in www.justdial.com to know about  detective agents.

Also verify whether he has any other affair.

Best Luck

(Guest)

we have done that... but we do not met them physically and its not about the guy... its about that parents don't want her to marry the person but she does not listen and no matter what she will marry him until and unless guy do anything wrong to hurt her but we cant wait that long because of her age. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2014

This is not a problem which needs experts to address or advise legally.  This is a family matter, sit and decide by discussing within your family members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register