Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hsrao (student)     28 February 2014

Occupied land regestered

Respected sir,

we bought an a  plot of 470+70 sq yds  in 1979 regestration done in sigle document in two paras for 470 and 70 sqyds but  70sq yds occupied by our watchman as we have given a duplicate land regestartion document copy to him and he created a passbook for house tax from 2009 from GVMC and later done  registration also in 2011 as a gift settlement to his wife IN VISAKAPATNAM for that small  ACC SHED  in 70sq yds based on GVMC assesment number and elecrticity meter service number     ,

as we have told these persons to  look after  our site for illegal occupieng but their self occupied ,we recentely come to know they are paying muncipal house tax and house registered copy ,
We approached gvmc ,police,mro and registrar office but no use,

what should i do now legally  pls help me with this big trouble  as we have all legal documents 

if we give injection order it may affect all the sites including 470 sqyds,complaint on concerned dept,all the departments blamed other depts,

pls advice us int his regard to proceed legally to get back my site and  start my construction of house ,

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 March 2014

You file an application in local civil courts for injunction orders to vacate the land.

hsrao (student)     01 March 2014

thank you sir,

can we start construction in that remaining 470 sqyds ,

does it affect  to all 470+70 sq yds also or only 70sq yds if we give injuction order,

regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register