Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (exe)     24 February 2014

Help me with my son custody

Hi

My wife has deserted me 4 months back and also filed for divorce . She has my son ( 6.5 years ) with her. I have sent a notice for RCR before she filed the Divorce and now filed RCR.

No one has filed the Child custody as yet but I suspect that she will file it soon. I live in a metro and my son was going to a fine school here before she took him and now he is studying in small town school. As I understand if she files for child custody , I will only have visitation rights till the decision is pending . my question is does this work the same for her i.e. what if somehow I get hold of my son and immediately file the interim custody and well as permanent custody , would in that case child be in my custody until decision is pending ? 

Learning

1 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     26 February 2014

raj... these things are very complicated.. 

various advocates and experts advice differently. 

YES, if u really want to get hold of ur son.....get him in ur custody by hook or crook....or by muscles.... once u have him... file for interim custody...the very next day. keep ur interim custody papers...well in advance so as to not waste any day...b'zuz if u dont do so and the child is with the mother....she might brain wash him against you........and u may loose him forever...

vanish away for a few days..so that...she cannot find you...  once the interim custody is filed, you may then...fight the case on merit. give him the best of education and upbringing....am sure you will get him... in due course of time...  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register