LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     07 February 2014

Mediation in CAW cell ?

Dear Experts in mediation at CAW cell what will happens ? My wife is saying she wants to live with me. I dont want to live at any cost with her. When she will ask for a price to leave me. Mediator who is high court lawyer is saying Think about it. Give her chance all bullsh*t. She never thought when she broke my trust. Now I want mutual divorce or divorce. What can I do.? regards 498a frauds

Learning

6 Replies

aap (manager)     07 February 2014

Repeated qury, replied earlier

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 February 2014

Try to settle the matter with her.  divorce on the basis of mutual consent is possible only if both the parties agree to it.

If you will maintain arrogant attitude before Women Cell then the police will register a FIR against you.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     07 February 2014

But when she have external affairs with a guy why they will register FIR against me ? Even she is saying to IO that if they dont want to live with me then register FIR yeh gunda gardi aarogance toh wife kar rahi hai FIR mere and meri family ke against karwana chati hai ? Is CAW cell register FIR for all family members ? Named in false case ? Because wife wants the same or they will file FIR against me only ?

aap (manager)     07 February 2014

She has every righrt to file fir against u and ur family even u did nothing thats the biased law say

So if she files 498a be prepared to get AB from court

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     08 February 2014

Is it 101% sure they will file FIR even after they know that complaint is 100% false and the complainant is not talking abt the matter what she wrote in complaint instead she is asking something else which is completely different from the matter stated in conplaint by her.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2014

repeated                                                     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register