Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik bharadwaj p (llb)     05 February 2014

Ancestral property

RESPECTED EXPERTS (LAWYERS),

MY BEST FRIENDS GRAND FATHER HAS PROPERTY.HE DIED. EVENTUALLY MY FRIENDS FATHER GOT RIGHT TO SELL THE PROPERTY IN NAME OF MY FRIENDS GRAND FATHER.NOW THE DOUBT IS

1.my friends father has gifted(gift deed) to his cousin sister, and aunt(fathers natural fathers sister ie my friends grandfathers sister)) in 2006. by that time friend was 21 ie major.will his father has right to gift the ancestral property to relatives without assent of my friend(21 yrs in 2006). my friends father died in 2012.

2.please give proper advice so that i can convey to my economically poor friend.if he goes to court whether

he will get his ancestral property back.how many days normally court takes to resolve this issue.

3.please give suggestions, and links of previous judgements on same lines to karthikniper22@gmail.com

voice:8522033231

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 February 2014

No, ancestral property be cannot be sold without consent of successors in case of major and in case of minority you might have to take permission from the court. And if property disposed without consent can be reclaimed. So no need to worry except the wastage of time running from pillar to post in the court premises.Collect all the documents for evidence prove and consult civil lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register