Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (exe)     01 February 2014

Wife filed for divorce on ground of adultery

Dear Experts ,

My wife filed for divorce in response for RCR . She had my 7 year old son with her . The reason for our differences were her lack of responsibility and ill treatment to the child .

We got married in 2005.  In the DV petition she had put several allegations which I can prove are false and provide documented evidence , however she also placed charges of adultery on me prayed for child custody and divorce based on the same.

After marriage our relationship was poor and she was not interested in physical relationship much . This lead to frustration and to fulfil my desires I have stated exploring internet once in 2008 and later in 2010 for a brief period of say 2 months each time. Although I was never involved in s*xual relationship with any women outside of my marriage but I do have objectionable conversation on emails with females I don’t even know ( mainly through adult websites). I happen to get connected and one thing led to another and I have discussed few personal things about me . Some of the emails have pictures ( not obscene )   of girls through agencies OR directly from girls and also cost of companionship .  I also had my profile on adult website which I used to check on girls that might have some pictures in it.

Now my question is talking to women on email , fixing up meeting is adultery ? Can this lead to Divorce ? is it good enough ground to take child custody ? what is my defence ?

I would really appreciate help. I know I made a mistake but I never had any relationship with anyone outside it was more frustration and curiosity .

Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

great india (manager)     01 February 2014

it leads to mental cruelty. that is onr of the grounds for divorce. but you can contest it in merits if you wanna reunite as a couple. divorce needs very strong grounds

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2014

Though the contents you state do not warrant to an adulterous situation on which she seeks divorce, you have to deny her pleadings strongly and the burden will automatically lie on her to prove adultery.  For custody of child you have to file a separate petition under Guardian and Wards act.

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately  on  MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR 
https://www.saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/saveindianfamilyfoundation/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register