Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Agrawal (Proprietor)     31 January 2014

Flat transfer after death of husband to wife in cidco record

Hello,

We do have a flat in Navi Mumbai which is in the of my father. He died in 1994. Leaving back Myself, mother & sister. He made no nomination in the society or in CIDCO. He did not made any will. Recently we applied to society for transfer of flat in my mother name and provided certain bond & affidavit & other documents. and accordingly Society transferred the shares of the the flat in my mothers name. Now, we have to transfer the flat in my mothers name in the CIDCO records. The society has provided NOC for transferring the flat in my mothers name.

Request you to provide the details & process to transfer the flat. i.e the documents required and if possible the format and any other requirements,

Thanks,

Shyam Agrawal

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2014

It seems you have fulfilled all the necessary formalities in this regard. If you need further details over the other formalities to be followed in this issue or the applications to be filled up, you may contact the concerned office for necessary details directly because it is purely circumstantial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register