Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sajith raj (Admin)     30 January 2014

Menacing, threatening & rumoring for past 1 year.help please

Respected Concerns,

I wish I could get your expert advice in this matter.

We used to have a driver who was acting nice to us for so long with devious intentions. Last year he tried to kill my mother by over-speeding the vehicle in which both of them were present, this lead us to terminate him. From this we got to know he as been stealing money & gold, using our vehicle for illegal arack/spirit transportation, and used for hiring without our permission.

We settled the theft issue with him last year with the police and since then he constantly annoys us with misscalls, threatening us with our relatives(we are in UAE), spreading rumors and  lurking into our matter.

Also recently we got to know that he made some illegal arrangements to write PSC test and got a job in Beverages, as he didn't even pass Higher Secondary, is this possible?

Well constantly giving us miss calls for the past one year has made us decide to fight,he also warned to one of our relatives that if we ever complained about this to the police he will kill us. Can they track the number of times this person has given us misscalls, this feels like a warning to us.

Kindly provide me with a guidance to this problem as I am not sure on what to write if I file complaint to the police.

Thanks 

Raj

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2014

vizillant with voice records in your mobile phones and give a police complaint.

sajith raj (Admin)     30 January 2014

Hi Sir,

But he is not threatening us directly, but I can get witness who heard this.

anilcochin (Proprietor)     13 November 2014

Dear Sajith,

I gather u r from Kerala. He has got into your mind. Leave him. Dont be bothered about the missed calls. If you dont get irritated, he will stop it. Cut the call when u feel it is his call. Dont tell your near & dear ones or relatives or well wishers in Kerala about these calls. Someone among these so called well wishers is reporting your irritation to him & enjoying the show himself. Remember in Kerala in the interiors they have no work. They just idle time by sitting in Tea shops or local library or the local provision store. Their excitement and topic must be how to build 'PARA' so that they can have a something to laugh about. These are the people you should be careful about and not your driver. Once u start ignoring & responding, these idle minds will look at other avenues for entertainment. Dont fall prey to these idle minds.

You had a person on employment. You terminated him. End of Story. Do not initiate discussion on him with anyone. If anyone initiates information or stories about him, tell them there is nothing to discuss on that topic.

Get him out of your mind.

Regards,

Anil

Soman (Dy Manager)     15 November 2014

Install "truecaller" app in your mobile and block each of his numbers. :)

Mr Anil is right, when you show that you are not bothered, he himself will stop. At the same time keep call records in your mobile. (do not delete)

In fact he has a bad track record, so he is afraid that you may go to police. Use some tactic back on him. When you are threatened through any relative just pass on the message that you already had a talk with ACP and he is collecting evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register