LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     30 January 2014

Marriage

can i marry a married person without getting permission from first wife if he is muslim...

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 January 2014

Islamic marriage although permits polygamy but it completely prohibits polyandry. Polygamy though permitted was guarded by several conditions by Prophet 

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     31 January 2014

can you explain clearly..and know me what are advantages & problems with this?

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     31 January 2014

please let me know all about islamic divorce and second marriage and what are the rights having first wife 7 Second wife..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 January 2014

Under the  specific circumstances, the Qur'an  recognized that if a person feels that he shall be in a better position to meet or fulfill his social obligations (example: towards the orphans), by marrying a second wife  (the mother of the orphans), provided he can deal with his wives in a just and equitable manner then he may marry the woman (example:the orphan's mother ). The Qur'an  does not hold the consent of the first wife of the person as a mandatory requirement for a second marriage

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     01 February 2014

Ok..but his wife puts section 498 A  and other cases on him.. in this time we both can marry or not..? if we marry leggally we face any problems in muslims? Please clarify..?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2014

You can marry that muslim person during the subsistence of his first marriage but before marrying him, you should convert into a muslim. Once converted, he is eligible to marry you as his second wife which is permitted as per muslim personal law.  The impending 498a case is not a bar for this second marriage.

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     05 February 2014

ok...how can he divorce his first wife? they are seperate rom the past 9 months..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register