LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH ANAND (Service)     29 January 2014

Divorce

Recently, a news article Delhi distt court allowed divorce on ground of cruelity as  for demanding dowry and allowed divorce , i want to know in case a case of cruelity for demand of dowry for which complaint under CAW cell is lodged and a case of Section 12 of DV act is pending in court  than in simultaneously, My query is that Can Girl  file divorce petition in a family court for divorce on ground of same cruelity for demand of dowry ( during the pendency of these 498 A / 406 complaint and DV act complaint)? so that to avoid lengthy n time consuming procedure in existing pending cases when their seems  no chance of reconciliation due to non cooperation of Boy family for go ahead of mutual divorce and settle the dispute either way to continue or dissolution of marriage and do not want to return single penny which girl family spent in her marriage n streedhan jewelry nor want to call back girl ousted from in laws house and peaceful life, Pl advise its adverse implications on pending cases , if any

Ramesh Anand 

Learning

13 Replies

momin khan (TSE)     30 January 2014

Hi All,

I Married on 25/05/2011 my wife is working in Railway in satna MP and I am from mumbai.

She is demanding me to come there in satna and stay with her in satna.

I Denied to come there as I am also having responsibility towards my parents to see to them.

For this she is not talking to me since from 2 years even she changed her mobile number and even her landline number.

When I am trying to call her in her railway office she denayied to talk to me.

WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW TELL ME ANYONE...

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     01 February 2014

@Momin

1. Talk to her parents and elders in your community and convince them of the situation. If possible record the conversation.

2. If 1) does not work ,engage a GOOD lawyer and ask him if RCR can be filed. This will save you in the long run.

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately  on  MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR 
https://www.saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/saveindianfamilyfoundation/

momin khan (TSE)     05 February 2014

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the reply.

IF I am now Aggree to stay with her then they are asking to give them in written.

Any Suggestion..

unfortunate victim (owner)     05 February 2014

Dont give anything in writing

momin khan (TSE)     05 February 2014

Then What is the solution.

She is not agree to stay with me in mumbai.

If I am somehow ready to saty with her they are demanding for the written statement.

gautam (not disclosed)     06 February 2014

make them see reason

tell them that you are bending to go to patna and stay with her, why they need it in writing

By going to Patna, you will be fulfilling your side of committment

under pressure, why do you want to go to patna? marriage cannot be based on threats

momin khan (TSE)     06 February 2014

SHE IS NOT READY TO COME TO MUMBAI AND I AM NOT READY TO GO TO HER PLACE SO WHERE IS THE SOLUTION TELL ME? IT IS GOING ON FOR LAST 2 YEARS

gautam (not disclosed)     08 February 2014

there is no commitment from either side to work on the marriage, you cannot clap with one hand, so file for divorce

momin khan (TSE)     08 February 2014

If I will initialise for the divorece process so there will be problem right?

Let she file for the divorce

momin khan (TSE)     08 February 2014

If I will intialise the process of divorce then there will be problem in future right?

Let she file for the same

Saurav (Engineer)     15 March 2014

Boss Momin Khan i am not a lawyer so my advice is not legal advice.

It depends on what you want to do. If your instinct says that your wife is wrong then file for divorce if you want to save your marriage then go to your wife but be 100 TIMES CAREFUL.

1. Do NOT give anything in writing to your wife or their family.

2. Do NOT sign any document or give any property to wife.

3. Hire a good detective to keep track of your wife both at home and office. If possible use Hidden cameras in your home.

4. Just be 10 times more careful and try to collect evidences against your wife to stop any future risk coming out of her.

momin khan (TSE)     27 May 2014

Hi ,

She is not ready to come in mumbai nor they are ready to allow me to come there in satna MP.

So I need your help to get out of here

My Number 8796245183

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register