Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Natesh (Admin & Legal Executive)     29 January 2014

Clarification on lispendency

Dear All,
Any suggestions and remedies will be well appreciated... Subject property situated in Karnataka Bangalore Dist.. Piece of Agricultural land was cultivated by one Mr. N as a Tenant since from before 1960, (who is still in continues Position of the same land) that land originally granted to one Mr. S for his Service as Shanubhog of the locality under Village office Abolition Act, during the year 1976. But Tenant was not applied for regularization  of occupancy rights due to lack of  knowledge, even though his name was entered in the column No. 12(2) of respective RTCs, later on in the year 1998 he was applied and got the land in his name under Section 7 & 7A of KLR Act i.e. Confirmation of occupancy rights.

Meanwhile the same land lord Mr. S who sold the same for value to one Mr. G. who was a stamp vendor in the locality, since the matter is in pending for consideration of Occupancy rights before the Land Tribunal i.e. Asst. Commissioner. Subsequently in the year 1998-99 the RTC and MR was entered the name of subsequent purchaser Mr. G. Lateron Mr. S died leaving behind sons, lateron they have agreed the sale executed by their father. Mr. G also expired and his sons are making tricks to grab the land against the Tenants. Who are in continues possession of property. So now my question is that, sale deed entered by Mr. G was having any legality in the eye of law? What is the remedy to Mr. N to safe guard his rights?

Regards,

NATESH.N.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register