Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gurmukh singh ochani (owner)     29 January 2014

Court marriage

Dear All,

Hi I am 25 yrs (sikh) boy and im in relationship with an 19 yrs sindhi girl since 1 and half year..we planned to get marry..she had told her parents about our relationship & they are not ready for that..but still we want to marry..her grandmother & father used to beat her every night and even once her grandmother has spitted KEROSENE on her body so as to make her scare for not getting marry with me..and ihad several recordings of her saying that her parents beat her..& she wants to marry with me..Please help us guys/members to tackle all this..we want to live our life with each other. I want to know is there any way that we can ran & just do a legal marriage in single 1 Day without get noticed by her parents. Please help us out.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 January 2014

Gurmukh i suggest you not to do such act which her parents didn't like , you go straight or send your parents to her house and let them talk and then take the decision , convey message through your parents that you both wants to marry each other , if they didn't agree to marry her daughter with you then leave her and you go ahead to lead your life . don't abet her to go against her parents wish , it's quite dangerous for the life of yours both , as you himself described about their behaviour, knowengly don't put your and her life in danger it will remain in your whole life , therefore leave the matter aside and live your life happly .

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     01 February 2014

Yes you can marry as both of you are legalized to solemnize your marriage. Please take protection from court. Regards Advocate Pradeep kumar 9871765000

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 February 2014

The girl's parents object to her marrying you. Do you your parents agree? Is the girl Sikh or non-Sikh? If she is non-Sikh, will she get converted to Sikhism, or would you leave the Sikh religion in order to marry her? Why do you want a quick marriage? Do you or she think that once you are married, her parents cannot do any harm to you?

As the girl is only 19, I would presume that she is not gainfully employed. What are you? Are you a student or employed or doing business? Have you got income of your own or are you dependent on your parents? After marriage will you both be living separately as husband and wife or will you be living with your parents?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register