Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prateek (software engineer)     26 January 2014

Urgent help plz

Hi 

What is DRT  & what are requiremnts court fees  etc and can we file DRT on property land which is dispute and how time it will take to resolved case? 

Thanks in advance...for Experts Lawyers Team

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 January 2014

please refer www.drtsolutions.com

Manoj George (Counsel)     26 January 2014

DRT - Debt Recovery Tribunal,; You may be a victim of SARFAESI - !3(2) notice or an order from a CJM, jst dnt panic. If u r looking for some time to clear your bank debt, u will get it from DRT's. but they will normally insist you to either settle the whole a/c in installments [considerable quarters of principle] or as installments and to maintain ur a/c regular. :D chaaao...

Thanks..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2014

DRT is Debt Recovery Tribunal.  The disputes regarding action taken by banks/NBFCs under SARFESI Act are dealt here. If your property had been mortgaged or has been offered as surety for loan and the same has been defaulted in repayment, the bankers/financial institutions can take action under the said act which can be contested only in DRT.

Sir, 

Property has not been mortgaged or has no loan take from bank, its against illegally person who forged the documents & he registered land in his name by fake docs, created fake gpa cum sale deed n got it registered also with some fake signatures, IDs of my dad which are not geninue of course.Please help me out how can get Possesion of my property what is procedure and i have concern that all legal heirs or family members should also sign in gpa sale deed as we all are majors? 

Now I wonder, where that DRT came from, wat appears to be mattering in ur case will be pure cheating and a civil case for declariing the executed document as SHAM and other remadies... U made me confused ! u gt nothing to do with DRT for ur remedy. Wat appears to me is that u can for as a claim petitioner is cases, if there actually exists any n then raise ur claim. I think its high time to meet a CIVIL lawyer first... Chaaooo !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register