LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Optic Globe (Nothing)     21 January 2014

Wrong cash memo in ioc indane transparency portal

I am a domestic consumer of Indane LPG of Indian Oil Corporation. I purchased my last cylinder on 03-01-2014 and was given Cash Memo No : 3000xxxx16 dated 01-01-2014. This Cash Memo was also recorded in my Indane Consumer Card. But, when I checked the Indane Transparency Portal,it shows that this cylinder was delivered under a DIFFERENT Cash Memo No : 3000xxxx39 dated 03-01-2014.

When I complained upto IOC Executive Director level, IOC replied that the Distributor accidentally cancelled the first Cash Memo (3000xxxx16) and hence the Distributor had to generate a second Cash Memo (3000xxxx39) for uploading into the Transparency Portal. 

I asked IOC to give me Customer Copy of second Cash Memo, and update my Indane Consumer Card accordingly,in that case.

BUT,IOC IS NOT GIVING ME CUSTOMER COPY OF SECOND CASH MEMO.

Now,my Consumer Card carries one Cash Memo,and my computer records with IOC carries another Cash Memo.Wrong Cash Memo is uploaded in Transparency Portal.

I fear, one day IOC would claim that Cash Memo with me is fake and Cash Memo with IOC is original.

I also suspect that there exist some corruption in IOC / Distributor,behind this whole story.

WHAT TO DO ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 January 2014

Nothing will happened. If cash memo varies. You paid cash and got cylinder. That is all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register