Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shravan (home)     19 January 2014

I want to sue vodafone, how can i proceed?

I bought a vodafone sim last month on December 15th. I have been using that until now, from December 16th when it was activated. 

From the day it got activated, my tariff plan was 10p/min for Vodafone to vodafone, and 30p/min for vodafone to other service providers.

A lot of times, I was wrongly deducted with 75p/min instead of 30p/min. This happened more than a 50 times i guess. 

I contacted vodafone 5 times, when they didn't respond properly, and someone said there were technical issues, someone said everything was alright and that there was nothing he could do, and someone else didn't even understand my question, even after explaining 4 to 5 times. Atlast today I spoke and the customer service executive told that i was deducted wrongly. 

This has caused me a lot of frustration, I ve lost my money. The service person told me the money won't be credited back but that the issue will be sorted out. 

I want to sue vodafone for a million US dollars for all the frustration caused, money lost, time that was wasted by their representatives, etc., 

How do i go about proceeding with this? How can i sue them? 

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 January 2014

I think you have not lost must money. Why sue litigations ? If you want to challenge file a petition in consumer forums with all evidences.

Shravan (home)     20 January 2014

Is it about money I have lost? It is about a company as big as vodafone stealing from customers in the name of technical glitches. It is because of this attitude that India is lagging behind in terms of justice. Why does it have to be like this always? I mean, yes, everyone knows the courts makes us frustrated more than the company if we are going to sue them, coz, they make us come and go for nothing. But why? Why can't that change? Why won't that change? Don't you think, over the days, it has become the mentality of everyone to think like that, that lawyers, courts, and people find it easy to continue to be that way?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2014

Record all these statements and calls.

Demand to supply you the itemized bills and if they don’t, pay the cost for the itemized bill.

The excess amounts charged by Vodafone shall have to be refunded by Vodafone.

Demand that it begs apology in writing too.

You can certainly sue them.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 January 2014

I want to sue vodafone for a million US dollars for all the frustration caused, money lost, time that was wasted by their representatives, etc., 

You have to visit some courts in the foreign country to sue vodafone for the value in  USD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register