LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar jangra (c c a)     19 January 2014

debit card bloked without reason

My debit card blocked by bank and issue a new card but on the way new card blocked also. Detail are below and I want to know is this real reason to block my card after two and half month later? Can I do something for that? Bank reply wia mail.........,below. Dear Mr. Kumar, Weinvite reference to yourappended email dated December 31, 2014 and our subsequent telephonic discussions with you towards blocking of your debit card during September 2013. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you. As discussed, we would like to confirm that your debit card no. 0272 was blocked on September 07, 2013 because a replacement card was issued the same day bearing card number - 1229 through IVR request number - iv18840951, which was initiated from your end on June 15, 2013. Further, we understand that the card number 0272 was duly activated upon your subsequent instructions and now you are able to seamlessly transact through your debit card. With regard to your interaction with our Shaktinagar branch and the unpleasant services extended to you, we tender our sincere apologies for the deficiency in service at branch level. We also assure that we have taken a very strict note of your feedback and the concerned staff has been suitably sensitized to be more careful during discharge of his/her duties. For any further clarifications or assistance in this regard, please feel free to get in touch with us at customer.service@axisbank.com. Alternatively, you may also write to us at nodal.officer@axisbank.com Regards, Divya Bajpai For Nodal Officer- Grievance Redressal Axis Bank Ltd. Ph. No:(022) 4075 4734 From: Arun Kumar To: helpahmedabad@rbi.co.in Cc: shikha.sharma@axisbank.com , p.oza@axisbank.com , rajendra.swaminarayan@axisbank.com Date: 12/31/2013 05:23 PM Subject: axisbank debit card blocked without reason Sir/Medum I have an account in axis bank my debit card was blocked on 07/09/13 without any knowledge to me and a new debit card was dispatched but when this new card was on the way blocked by bank and as usually I had received another sms for blocked new card When I asked for this to branch they ignored me. Nobody respond. After some days I have written two letters via Indian post first one to the nodel officer kalpna watkar, and second one to the branch manager. But no response from both parties. In last I m write this letter to you with hope to solve me issues With bank. Some proof in my fever I have attached with this mail. Thanksgiving ARUN KUMAR Sir/Medum I have an account in axis bank my debit card was blocked on 07/09/13 without any knowledge to me and a new debit card was dispatched but when this new card was on the way blocked by bank and as usually I had received another sms for blocked new card When I asked for this to branch they ignored me. Nobody respond. After some days I have written two letters via Indian post first one to the nodel officer kalpna watkar, and second one to the branch manager. But no response from both parties. In last I m write this letter to you with hope to solve me issues With bank. Some proof in my fever I have attached with this mail. Thanksgiving ARUN KUMAR [ThreadID:7423636]$DISCLAIMER: "Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Axis Bank Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this e-mail and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this E-MAIL may not reflect those of the Bank. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail kindly delete from your system and inform the sender. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interfere

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2014

very long narrative                  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/debit-card-bloked-without-reason-96101.asp#.U1uZ7qI1g48

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register