LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal (software engineer)     16 January 2014

How to close the 498a from police side

Wife filed 498a in November 2013 after six months of marriage; we only lived together for two months. This is a compatible issue, I pleaded/requested/prayed her so many times and I almost touched her feet to keep this relationship, but she didn’t like me and at the end she started a new relationship with her old boyfriend after she left my home. As we both belong to same town, everyone knows her character.

Here are the facts and their allegations in 498a case

1)      Dowry allegations

i)        Plot- It’s on her name since 2011, marriage happened in 2013

ii)      10 Tula’s of gold- Fact: It’s with her

iii)    15L cash-  Fact: they gave only 2L

2)      Mentally and physically harassed her and demanded for 50 Lakhs-we never did this

3)      I have gifted her 5L worth of Jewelry, it’s with her.

4)      Now they are demanding for 15L for divorce and to withdraw the case.

5)      My self and mother got remanded for 4 days and came out on bail. Sister got AB after 10 days.

6)      Charge sheet not yet filed

Recently I explained the whole scenario to one of higher official in Police department and he asked district police to look after the facts.

My questions are

What police can do here once they found the facts here?

Can they cancel the case without filing the charge sheet?

How can police help me in this fake 498a case?

Learning

2 Replies

fighting for my brother (HR)     16 January 2014

Kamal - you had already passed worst phase of 498a fake cases (remand n all).. If its a fake case dont give her single penny now..

As police concerned if they dont found any evidence, they should close case but they will not do so generally as they favour women.

Give your all proofs to show that it was fake case to police and hope for the best..

As she is already has an affair, she will be in hurry to get marry. So dont worry to much... read other posts in this forum.. you will guided more.

rajendra (na)     16 January 2014

What police can do here once they found the facts here?

Can they cancel the case without filing the charge sheet?

How can police help me in this fake 498a case?

1)If they found facts they will write tough charge sheet against you

2)no away..even if god tells to them they will not

3)by writing nice charge sheet also recovering stridhan to her

Even if lady dog goes to police station and req the police to file a 498A only police people will check whether its a lady or not..they will not check whether its dog or women

Even my case she is not lady and fit for marriage still police filed charge sheet...thats the greatness in india

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register