LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritusharma (Head Marketing )     14 January 2014

Allahabad high court, i m not getting the fixed hearing date

hi... my case was not heard as the opposite party submitted the medical paper.... so the case was not taken up in the court... now i would like to know tht its been 3 months, no fixed date has been allotted to me. as I m checking in allahabad high court case status every day for  the next date of hearing.. and  every day the date moves on further to the next date of for e.g... it was 8th Jan 2014 ( likely), next day i checked its was 10th Jan (Likely),  then I checked again it was 13th Jan (Likely) , then it is 15th Jan (Likely)... wht could be the reason as why I m not getting the fixed date... is that the opposite party has bribed or bribing  the court person (who gives the date / computer man) and that why the dates are moving to the next date .... as the mediation is failed 4 months back.... is that ?????

pls help...

Learning

3 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     14 January 2014

dont loose patience if court is delaying  your case you can write a letter to your magistrate for that and pray for earlier date.....

prateek (lawyer)     14 January 2014

Hi.. I am a lawyer in The Allahabad High Court. first of all do not worry no one has bribed anybody. Secondly ask your counsel to file a listing application before the court and present it strongly before the court. Feel free to contact me for any further help.

prateek (lawyer)     14 January 2014

Hi.. I am a lawyer in The Allahabad High Court. first of all do not worry no one has bribed anybody. Secondly ask your counsel to file a listing application before the court and present it strongly there. Feel free to contact me for any further help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register