LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

After i file rcr wife return but refuse conjugal relation

After i file rcr wife return before 1st court hearing but refuse conjugal relationship. Now only stay with me and torture me mentally. We have 7 years daughter also.

No one attend 1st court hearing from her side. At this situation how can I divorce her ? I am not interested in mutual divorce as wife is mental patient she want daughter after divorce.

I want divorce and daughter custody.

Learning

6 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 January 2014

Dear Querist

first all you should informed that you are hindu or Muslim? the marriage is arrange marriage or love marriage? the marriage has solemnized according to Hindu Law/Special Marriage act/Muslim Law?

(Guest)

Hello Nadeem Qureshi,

Hindu marriage,  the marriage is arrange marriage,  the marriage has solemnized according Special Marriage act

Haider Ali (Manager- Customer support)     16 January 2014

Dear Friend,

-  You need divorce only on ground of missing conjugal relationship with unsound wife ! please mirror yourself  you are one of the luckiest father of a daughter in the world and this opportunity bless by your same wife .....whom you lost your love....

- Think its battle for your life, create a lovely atmosphere surrounding your families don't give-up till 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 January 2014

Dear,

I think you should file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty and be honest to the court that your wife living with your family is a threat to yourself and your family as well.

So far as the child custody is concerned, its the sole discretion of the court by taking into consideration the welfare of the child.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

(Guest)

When can I file for divorce petition on the ground of cruelty  or ground of missing conjugal relationship with unsound wife. As I have already filed RCR and 2nd court hearing date next February 2014. At this situation how can I file divorce, do I need to wait for 1 year ??

gautam (not disclosed)     06 February 2014

lack of conjugal relationship constitutes mental cruelty and you can file divorce petition based on mental cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register