Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (xyz)     06 January 2014

Wifeaffairs - proof gmail(webcam screen)

WifeAffairs - Proof GMAIL(WebCam Screen)

Hi Friends,

Recently I caught my Wife with her Lover on Gmail(WebCam).

She Removed her Clothes for him on Webcam Both wer Enjoying the Act.

Due to Spy Software Installation I was able to get Screen Shot of her Revealing Clothes.

I send this Picture to her Family to convince them for Mutual Divorce.

But they are not Ready for Mutual Divorce Unless I pay Big Amount to her.

(Kids i am Ready to Pay not to Wife)

When  Lawyers sent her Notice ...

Wife Replied on a Piece of Paper" any Wrong doing and says she can't afford lawyer to Fight.

Two Question to Forum Friends

1)  How Solid is my Proof Will I get Divorced based on that Proof

(Pictures where she Reveal herself by remvoing Upper body  cloth) 

2)  Wife Replied to my Lawyer Notice denying everything fake and she does not have to Afford a Lawyer.

( What will now when Wife says she can't Afford Laywer...? can we still put case on her..

Pls Forum lawyers/members Comment/Advice.

Thanks,

Raj

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 January 2014

Give her a chance to say sorry.To forgive is “to grant pardon for a mistake”. Forgiveness is the process of “letting go”. When we forgive we stop feeling resentment, hatred or revenge against a wrongdoer on account of a wrong committed.
Forgiveness helps us to come out whole, with renewed energy, wisdom and peace from a wounded past. It helps us to bring about harmony and balance in our life. It is the best remedy to any problem, be it an ailment or a difficult relationship. In fact, I would rather say that forgiveness is the passport to good health and happiness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register