Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (doctor )     06 January 2014

Kindly guide me

Sir/Mam

My marriage date : june 2011.

My wife concieved around Aug 2011 .

My wife left matrimonial home for delivery by 7th month of her pregnancy .

my son born on april 2012 .

she came back to matrimonial home twice by 9th month of my son's life & 11th month for claiming Nuclear family but didn't stay & left the home against my wish with relatives on the same day as I refused Nuclear family.

On august 2013 late evening she came to my clinic alone without son & relatives . I refused to talk any family matters at clinic and asked her to come home . she came to my home on that day but continued to claim nuclear family and ordered she will come with son only if provided nuclear family. I called upon 2 relatives & through them informed to her parents that she came without son & also i demanded them to bring my son to matrimonial home. But my Inlaws refused and asked her to send back the next day morning. As informed I send her to her parents home and asked to come with son for continuing marital life.

Now My questions?

In this situation as she is not coming back Is it legal to file Divorce case stating dessertion for 2 years

i.e. 2 years dessertion means

1. from the date she went for delivery ( or)

2. the date she came with son but did'nt stayed (or)

3. date I took her to home when came to clinic but refused to stay with me to continue family life but stayed that 1 night just for going to her home next day.

Looking forward on your valuable suggestions. All other details I mentioned in my earlier messages.

kindly go through it & reply Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register