LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhosh (student)     25 December 2013

Neighbours causing problems while constructing their house

Hi i live in chandra layout Bangalore and the house right opposite to me is under construction and they are causing problems to others while constructing

They cover about half of the roads with bricks and because of that i mostly unable to park or remove my car from parking i have to remove my car when and if they have no bricks stocked in front my house.

They have completely filled up darins with sand and stone and drain water is flowing to my house.

We have talked to engineer and the owners about this but have never cared and the construction is going on for a year now 

Can i do some thing about this legally according to Indian goverment laws

please help

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2013

If the nuisance is of continuing nature and your pleas went into deaf ears, issue a legal notice to the owner to refrain himself from blocking your easement path, if he still fails to oblige, take photograph of the scene blocking the entry path to your house and causing you obstruction and nuisance, file an injunction application/suit before the local civil court bring the entire construction to a grinding halt so that the owner will realize his mistake  and will start respecting his neighbors and their feelings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register