LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.K.Parthasarathy (Tax Consultant)     02 October 2009

Service Tax Affidavit for Centralised Registration

AFFIDAVIT TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE ST-1 APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSIONER OF SERVICE TAX,………………….[Address of the ST Commissionerate] FOR ISSUANCE OF CENTRALISED SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
Before the Commissioner of Service Tax, _________________,(address)
Affidavit of Mr………………………..(Name of the Company Secretary/MD/CEO or Partner or Proprietor of M/s………………………………………………………… (Company Name). India , S/o. Shri.____________(Father’ Name) aged_____ years, Resident of _________________ (Residential address)
I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and state as under:
(1).That I am the applicant in the ST-1 application for the issue of Centralized      Service Tax Registration Certificate and as such fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
(2).That  I am keeping Centralized accounting at the premises mentioned in column 6 of ST-1 under sub rule (2) and (3A) of rule of the Service tax Rules, 1994. (M/s……………………………………………………..(Company Name & Address) and that the addresses of the premises are as per the list provided below:-

(a)    First Branch Name and address

(b) Second Branch Name and address

(c) Third Branch Name and address

(d)Fourth Branch Name and address

(3).That I am issuing Centralized Service Tax invoices from the premises mentioned in column 6 of ST-1 under sub rule (2) and (3A) of rule of the Service tax Rules, 1994.  for all branches mentioned in serial number (2) above,
(4). That the list of addresses mentioned in serial no. (2) and in Column 5 of the ST-1 are  true to my personal knowledge.

DEPONENT

Signed at _____________ this ___day of ____,

VERIFICATION
I, ________ [Company Secretary/ MD/CEO or Partner or Proprietor] the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at _______this ______day of______

DEPONENT

Learning

1 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     16 November 2009

You can also attach the format so that members can download the same. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register