Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore Malhotra (Govt Job)     20 December 2013

Custody of minors

Sir,

Wife deserted with my minor kids aged 6 yrs(son) and 3 yrs (daughter) on 26 Oct 13 when I was in Hospital. Failing to get my kids through personal approached..I filed a petition under Section 25 for custody of My children in Nov 13. First hearing was on 19 Dec 13. My wife did not appear on first hearing.  I asked my lawer to fwd application under Sec 12 of GWA for immediate relief of visitation rights. But he said this will not be fruitful. Not possible to file this petition unless or until wife apears in the court. Next hearing has been fixed on 4 Mar 14.  I afraid she may spoil the life of my children.

Pl advice.

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     20 December 2013

Change your lawyer for the very fact that he states that it wont be fruitful . As a matter of fact interim visitation can be granted .

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     22 December 2013

Download "Child Access & Custody Guidelines" approved by Hon. Bombay High Court from the download section of website www.childrightsngo.com

This will help you with child visitation. 

gautam (not disclosed)     23 December 2013

Thanks Suresh A, the documents cannot be downloaded from the links provided there, you can use the following link to download the documents

https://www.childrightsngo.com/crfdata/download_section/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register