Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh (Manager)     13 December 2013

Borewell damages

Hello,

I have digged borewell in my vacent site (30x40, east facing), after obtaining the govt permission for borewell digging. Borewell agency have provided 10" PVC casing for 20 feet, and 43 feet metal casing. The borewell agency have taken all necessary precautions during borewell digging. On either side of vecent site, the building are constucted. South of my vacent site is constucted with house about 2 years back with columns, and other side of my site is (north) is built 12 years back with stone foundation. I have digged about 320 feet, about 2 inch water is yielded which is sufficient for my usage. East is road about 25 feet, and west is backside house constructed 10 years back with foundations. 

My bore point is 9 feet from road, and 8.9 feet from adjecent building (towards north), bore point is towards north east.

During couse of digging 12 years building (north) owner started complaining that his building is developed with cracks. My engineers and contractor visited inside the building and informed him those are hair line cracks which are not developed due to borewell. For my self satisfaction, I have requested area ward engineer to visit the spot, and he also said same. But owner is not ready to accept this, and yesterday he visited sr. govt official and issued a notice to me to stop my construction work.  

I would like to know how to prove those are not caused due to borewell. And also police department is also claiming that those are not caused due to borewell. I'm bit worried about the development.

Please guide me about this, how to get it resolved. 

Thanks,

Binny

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register