LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Jindal (Owner)     09 December 2013

Can i file special leave petition(slp) for delay in judgemen

Can I file SLP(Special Leave Petition) for the delay in judgement in tribunal???

Learning

5 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     09 December 2013

yes. It can be maintainable with delay condone petition

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2013

Yes it is maintainable

Krishna Gulagari (LAWYER)     08 April 2014

Yes, but you should satisfy the court for delay.

(Guest)

I thin he is asking diffrent question. he wants to know if special leave petition can be filed against delay taking placein judgement by  Tribunal?  

Thereis no such law. One can complain to highest judcialauthority against delay and seek direction to tribunal judge to run fast hearing of case if thereis some special gorund with you.

Delay in justice is  popular feature of Indian judcial system and we are all sufferers. 

Plese remember judges areimmune to all this. They cant be held accoutnable for delays. It is seen to be delay by parties and their attorneys.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     26 February 2016

Special Leave Petition can be filed when there is great injustice and litigants have privilege to submit their grievance before apex court.

In this case you have to show that even after multiple petitions/ directions of HC the said tribunal intentionally delaying the process to deny justice with proper evidences (copy of all orders) to obtain the leave. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register