Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINOD KOLTE (X)     09 December 2013

Question about dv and mp

Hello Contributors,

My wife left along with my 10 year old daughter and moved into my another flat. After few months filled a Domestic Violence case against me. The court has provided her with an interim mainatence already.

My wife has filed an affidavit of Evidence in the court and has changed a lot of information which she had filled in the petition.

Few questions in this regard

1)      Is it something normal that they she has changed her information. how do you suggest we address this

2)      My lawyer has told me that in next hearing we have to start cross interrogation from next hearing.  Not sure if she should object it to the same or ignore the same.

3)      I would like to know how should I give my lawyer information to help in interrogation. Is there a recommended way on how should I provide my lawyer inputs for interrogation and provide her evidence.

Also I have filled a Divorce case with the cruelity as the base of the same. My lawyer informed me that the judge is asking us to go for counselling.  I am not intreseted in reconcillation with her anymore and does not  want to go for counselling.

I want to understand from the forum :

1)      Can I deny to undergo counselling, Do I need to put some application or tell the judge directly.

2)      Will my declining effect my case.

3)      What are the options with me to avoid and reject counselling.

Learning

1 Replies

great india (manager)     11 December 2013

1. Go for councillng. 2. They wont tie you together, no one can against your wishes. 3. Try to bargain if its question of money and one time settlement. 4. If no send a strong signal tht you ready to contest cases for ages come what may but without fighting and arguing. 5. Attend councillng, just to realise their game plan...trust me it helps. 6. Keep a calm mind you can come home n hit a bean bag imagining ur enemies but there...just chillax.... 7. Keep learning their moves n be in touch with the forum...it boosts ur confidence. Gdluck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register