Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitin (owner)     28 November 2013

Divorce in court,can live with another women?

pls help me

I am 34 ..i was get married in 2002..there was lots of issue between me and my wife.we havent took any dowry..it ws an arrange marriage ..basically we both r nt compatible to each other..even i went in depression after 4 years...i had attampt suside two times..bt it was my luck that i m still alive..in 2011 i left my parents home and started living separatly in another state ..from last 2 years i living alone.i buy a hme for my self ..my wife and my two kids living with my father at my parents house..i am giving all maintenence to tham..

but I know living alone is very difficult..few months before i met wid a lady ....her story was almost same as mine ..bt she was living wid her husband..her husband is very cruel man..that lady and me both came close to each other..

in septmber month me and that lady attand a friends function..one one my wife relative saw us and did complaint to my wife ..my wife made a big issue of this matter..she went that lady house and met her husband that me and his wife are in a relationship...

situation become more worst ...my wife family even my father starts blaming me that because of that lady i am not living with tham..actualy i met that lady only few months befre...but they got a point to F*** me

that lady husband threw her out of his house..but not ready to give divoce..she is living inPG nowdays

and i filled a divorce pettition against my wife on basis of no omptibilty...but iknow she will not give me divorce..i am well settle business man..iam ready to pay alumony ..

my question is that can i live wid that lady without doing marriage ..because she is on road no just because of me..i cant leave her alone..if i started living wid her..she will also file divorce case against her husband...

than what kind of action my wife and her husband can take against us??

I mean to say In logo ne na khud jeena hai na jeene dena hai kisi or ko

we cant wait for ending of diivorc case...i know it ll take years..

pls help can we live together??

Learning

3 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     29 November 2013

dont do that mistake.First you both get divorce.

Ranee....... (NA)     30 November 2013

Go through it!

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/When-live-in-relationship-does-not-get-status-of-marriage-93108.asp

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     30 November 2013

They can file case relating to adultery against you. So better get divorce first and then go for second marriage...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register