Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charles (Owner)     19 November 2013

Need help urgetn !!

Hello there,

I did some fraud with the company where I worked. It's cyber fraud. What fraud I did that I can't explain you here but would like to tell what happened.

When my company get to know about me they terminated me on the spot as I accepted all my mistakes and sorry to my boss. This all happened on 24st OCT 2013. They informed me that we had word with our advocate and will send you notice on Monday i.e. 28th OCT 2013 but yet I didn't get any notice.

My questions is IS there ANY CHANCE OF NOTICE NOW? 

If yes than what should I do after getting that notice. To be honest first time I did mistake in my life and I am sorry to my company. I am scarred and don't have any idea what to do and what not.

Anyone please suggest something and give me idea that what can be happened?

Thanks for your time.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 November 2013

Give an apology letter in writing to the management

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 November 2013

wait and watch, may be they donot want any thing against you

Charles (Owner)     19 November 2013

Hello All,

Thanks for the replies.

Can you tell me what most can be happen?

Is there any criteria in law that my company can send me notice in this particular time period only.

Thanks for your valuable time!

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     03 December 2013

yes if you accepted that fraud done by you then company can surely send you notice or register FIR with police.... 

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     12 January 2014

Dear there is nothing wrong with you .....if they want to action then they were not given you the apologies letter.

Q Slinger (NA)     17 January 2014

Don't give anything in writing yet. Wait and see what notice they give you first. Once you get that notice, you might want to re ask your question here with the content of the notice and the experts will be able to better guide you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register