LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (student)     12 November 2013

Obc category certificate

hi i'm nikhil and i have an issue relating OBC 2A certificate. I want to make a new obc 2A certificate for which i'm eligible but i don't know whome to approach to make one for myself. I reached out to civil court and mysore bank surrounding for same but the broker asked to pay me 1500-2000 rupees. I was perplexed to hear this and I came back. So i want to know whome to approach regarding this matter and is there any office where i can approach directly. I have came to know that in other states like TN and Maharastra people can file online for getting their certificate, why this kinda service is not in a bangalore?

Learning

4 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     13 November 2013

The said certificate, only be given by Revenue Authorities or District Collector. So you can approach accordingly.

Nikhil (student)     13 November 2013

but sir where can i find these authorities in bangalore and what will be the total expense for obtaining certificate?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2013

You can obtain the said certificate from the jurisdictional Tahsildar office.

Nikhil (student)     14 November 2013

Sir I stay near Rajaji nagar 6th block. So I wanted to know to which jurisdiction my place belong and the procedure I need to carry out to obtain the same and also the fees which i'll be liable to pay?

I want to carryout the procedure all by myself without any help of middleman and bribeing any official... kindly guide me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register