Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Does a minor child have rights in grandfather's property?

I am a single mother having legal custody of my child aged about 2 years, after divorce. can my minor son have any rights in his grandfather's property as no property is in my husband's name? can I claim that right on his behalf as he is minor?

my lawyer advises that I can't claim it till his grandfather dies and property comes in the name of his father. but I am confused, so please experts, advise me what should I do?

thanks in advance.

Learning

12 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     08 November 2013

If the grandfather is alive then nobody can claim any rights in his property during his lifetime.

fighting for my brother (HR)     08 November 2013

mam archana, wat if he made a bill before dying then?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     08 November 2013

Perhaps you want to say Will. In that case, if the will is valid then the property shall go to the beneficiary of the will.

fighting for my brother (HR)     08 November 2013

thanks mam ..so @ need help.. dont think too much.. take your call..you have already agrred for  7 lacs alimoney..take mcd.. get some job .. and bring your child..of your own.

(Guest)

mam, thanks for ur reply but after the death of his grandfather, property will be in the name of grandmother and then should I have to wait for her death to claim my son's rights?

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 November 2013

After the death of the grandfather the property will not devolve only upon his wife i.e. the gm but, it will go to all his heirs.

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     10 November 2013

Dear greedy lady (querist)

You are so much evil and devil woman that intentionally want your FIL and MIL to die and that is just for the cause of money.

Your query and further replies make me to revert you that "wicked women's in  our India is growing at tremendous rate"

and Congratulation !  you are the one of those woman in India who feels money is more precious than death of two lives.

I feel very pity that you are such kind of woman that you would have killed your own husband to claim all his assets and properties.

I pray to god for your husband and his family to give them strength to fight against these type of cruel and greedy leaches borne women.

Your end is very soon ......don't worry.

The more you will wish .....the more you will go to hell.

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

(Guest)

If you fast every wednesday, you FIL will die soon.

Afterwards, start fasting every thursday, Your MIL will die soon.

Then meet some renowned pandit in your area, to get an advice about which days of week to fast to make sure other legal hiers also die soon.

Or start fasting right away for as many days in week as possible so that FIL, MIL and other legal hiers also die soon.

Disclaimer: Follow the adivce at your own risk. The author is not responsible for weight loss unless it is to be welcomed by querist, in which case reward will be appreciated.

1 Like

(Guest)

when my FIL, MIL and my ex wanted that my baby should die so that they do not have any legal heir after divorce then I also expect them to die.

jab unhone mere bache ko maarne ki koshish ki tab log kuch nahi bolte, jab itni saari ladkiyaan dowry ki wajah se jalaayi jaati hain,tab log chup rehte hain lekin agar ek maa pane bache ka haq maange to tum log ulta seedha bolne lag jaate ho.

stop using this forum as a male dominated forum. every person or a sufferer has right to post his/her queries in this forum and no person has any right to give his/her personal views on anyone else queries without knowing the details.

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     11 November 2013

Don't bore us why telling the as usual ghis pita story which is running since prior to Independence. The world has changed and no husband and In-laws are foolish that they will burn the wife/DIL for money.

Come up with new story you greedy lady.....

The answer you have replied seems that the child which is borne by you  is illegal that's why your husband and your In-laws want to kill him...Hai naa

Hey lady ..what you think we all are here Murkha the gr8:D

we don't have sense to judge the query.

Common get some life and come out from this world of crook and greediness.

God bless you.

(Guest)
I think u don't read newspaper or see tv. Thr r daily news of husband n in-laws torturing n burning girl bcz of dowry. Tum kis duniya me rehte ho? World is never changed fr a girl. When same wl happen to ur sister only then u wl cm to knw. If giving birth to child after marriage is illegal in ur eyes then u bcm father vdout marrying a girl. U r world's biggest murkha, I think who is free to post his useless n baseless views on this forum. Vehle log hi aisa sochte hain.

(Guest)

Please change your name to "Need Blood Money". Hehehehe

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register