Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Ramar (operator)     08 November 2013

Birth certificate after 30 years urgent

Dear Sir,

This is Rajesh from chennai.

Any one have any idea to get the birth certificate for me.

I was born in kerala in my grandma Home my birth was not registerd in municipality and panchayat office in kerala.

After a month my father got job in chennai and we were settled down in chennai more than 35 years. my father was working in tamilnadu govt for more than 35 years in chennai.

And i have all my School certificate, Passport, Votersid, Pancard, Ration card and Aadhar card also with me as a DOB AS  29-05-1982.

My birth was not registered in registered in both the states kerala and tamilnadu coporation and municipalities.

Now i need a birth certificate for a job. what shall i need to do to get a birth certificate.

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     08 November 2013

You apply for a Birth Certificate before Registrar of Births & Deaths  Department of your District with all your documents/School Certificate only in Kerala Where you born.

Rajesh Ramar (operator)     08 November 2013

I have studied in chennai and i got all school & college certificates issued in chennai  i have all the id proofs issued by tamilnadu only and i dont have any proof in kerala....... will the kerala govt accept this to give a birth certificate.

SK. JAFAR ALI (Advocate)     08 November 2013

@ Rajesh you apply before the Registrar of death & Birth of the Municipality/Corporation where you were born, for which you need a Birth Order from the Judicial Magistrate of the District or Sub Division of your birth as per Section 13 (3) of the Registration of Death & Birth Act, 1969. For convenience contact Email: sk.ali.jafar@gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register