Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gowtham balaji (Software Engineer)     06 November 2013

Throw notice for partition dispute

Dear sir,

My grandfather has two sons and most of his (grandpa) property / documents is now with my fathers brother(grandpa second son).Is it possible to throw notice(stay) on him saying he is not willing to property dispute. help me on same asap......

Regards,

Gowtham

(09865547962)

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     06 November 2013

First you have to send Notice to your father"s brother(grandpa) asking him to made partition of the property. Then only you decide what you have to do. Here "you" means not yourself, "your father". In case, if he not agreed for partition, file a partition suit .

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     06 November 2013

Yes! get issued a Legal notice to your father's brother to partition the property in  question and if he fails to comply with your demand file a suit for partition and due allotment of your share in the property. If you wish to thank me for this reply please click the Thank you button on this forum or on my profile.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

If the property is your grandfather's self acquired property or it belongs to his father/forefather, if your grandfather died intestate, as a coparcerner you are also entitled to legitimate share in your grandfather's share in the undivided joint family property, thus even you may issue a legal notice not only to your uncle but also to your father asking for partition of the property and allot you the separate possession of your in it.  Act now immediately. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register