Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     07 November 2013

Evidence before charge objected

hi all,

on last date i was come know that the perjry case file by presiding officer before CJM is on evidence before charge. as i read the judgments which says that no evidence before charge is required in complaint u/s 340 crpc instituted by court same to be treated as police report and formal charge frame to be done and then evidence should starts. Now i want to object this stage of evidence before charge which was fixed by the JMFC court.

queries: how to object this stage of evidence before charge in JMFC court., who already fixed next date for EBC. it's maintainable to file application of objecting this stage on next date.?

pls. suggest at earliest what i should do on next date as PP seems to be not interested and inclined towards accused and not taking any steps, since i m the first informant before preseding officer upon which court file complaint and make me the witness, hence i decided to appear in the case and file/inform JMFC court about technicalities if stages.

regards

ras

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 November 2013

you can approach sessions court in revison

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 November 2013

state detail facts, against whom the perjury case has filed by court? who is accused in 340 application?

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     07 November 2013

can i file simple application before same JMFC court to review it's order or cancel the EBC stage. actually previous judge fixed EBC stage and now new carry to take evidence to decided discharge or charge frame.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register