LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dv act u/s29

Thank you all for the response. Please donot think that all women harass men, they are who are harassed by men also. You decide if my case is genuine or not. I was married in a family who wanted an educated slave at their place, deprived me of marital life, cheated me by concealing husbands age, education,his drinking habits. I never complained about anything.I looked after his house, parents, everything well.Never let my parents know of the situation I was in, I was never allowed to call or meet them. I got adjusted to their life style, food and compromised a lot. My husband would booze return home late nights, go out on sundays, holidays, if at home be on calls.Later I got to know of his adultery, I kept quite. Inspite of all this I was harassed to get money, jewellery. After marriage my parents fulfilled their demands.When I got to know they never wanted me to have a family life, kids, I asked them why they performed this marriage. I was also threatened to be divorced and perform his another marriage by inlaws. When I refused to get money to buy property they sent me home, were not interested to call me back.When my family approached them, they refused.I was told few months ago that he got married again. Last year I filed DVC ( I was tortured physically also, beaten up on may occasions).Magistrate passed orders for 10 K pm and mentioned that DV is proved. I didnot get any amount till date. I had to file case coz they refused to return my jewellery, my other belongings. Police also refused to lodge complaint for certificates asking to get them through court. Give the wife her certificates, she will be financially independent.Let him give my things, I have nothing to do with anything. I need peace in life. Coming to the appeal when I asked my advocate about his reply to it, I was told we are not required to reply.date is for this month. Do let know if am required or not to attend court ( am the respondent)in the appeal. Even after filing of cases genuine woman are harassed. Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     04 November 2013

File a case in court to recover the arrears, if not ask your lawyer to submit application to issue warrant.

Coming to your case, damage has already been done to your marriage and there is no way to take you back.

If both are not interested in marriage, go for MCD and settle the alimony.

There is no point in blaming each other, if marriage has already been broken and no love exists between both.

(Guest)

Forget money forget jwellery, jaan he toh jahan hai.

You can get back your certificates  by applying for duplicate copies from your school/college/university.

Take MCD and part ways.  No use roaming to court and asking for recovery of arrears from court.

john (na)     05 November 2013

sir, what is the desertion?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register