Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victimfalse (other)     26 October 2013

Fraud & torture from wife

Hi 

I am trapped in my marriage which happened in April 2013

My wife wants me to get seperate from my family and live with her ,My father has no income because of that i refuse to do so. ,

One day when she and I met her homepathic doctor i got to know she had some a lymph node which was not visible at that time they told me itsa throat disease/infection  before marriage for that they have done lots of check up and did not tell me about it 

She started talking nonsense with my mother so one day i had a fight with her and she left home for two months ,after a continous and rigrious pressure in two months and i refused to get seperate , meanwhile my father got a heart disease because of tension and looking to that she came back because of some fear dont know what is that.

In this two months her lymph node on her neck enlarges and its pretty much visible when i ask her lets go to some doctor and get it checked she refuses ,she is going with some treatement which she is hiding from me,Her father has cut all the medicine's name which she is taking so that nobody can get to know their name

i asked her nicely to tell me what it is and tell me the reports and medicine she is taking ,,she is countinously fooling me around and hiding it from me and my family ,

Everyday she ask me to get sepearate me from my family and threatens me for various section and try to eat my job ,I have decided to take divorce By due consideration please advise me some legal proceedings how do i get it checked what kind of fraud they have done with me with that disease and how to take divorce and secure my family from 498a 

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 October 2013

so fr you hve disclosed no ground of seeking divorce. There are ample planning on your part to dig misery of 498a (may be false) as you plan long term provocation of wife. from your descripttion it already appears that she and her family has lost faith on you.

(Guest)

Hi 

I am trapped in my marriage which happened in April 2013

My wife wants me to get seperate from my family and live with her ,My father has no income because of that i refuse to do so. ,

One day when she and I met her homepathic doctor i got to know she had some a lymph node which was not visible at that time they told me itsa throat disease/infection  before marriage for that they have done lots of check up and did not tell me about it 

She started talking nonsense with my mother so one day i had a fight with her and she left home for two months ,after a continuous and rigrious pressure in two months and i refused to get seperate , meanwhile my father got a heart disease because of tension and looking to that she came back because of some fear dont know what is that.

In this two months her lymph node on her neck enlarges and its pretty much visible when i ask her lets go to some doctor and get it checked she refuses ,she is going with some treatement which she is hiding from me,Her father has cut all the medicine's name which she is taking so that nobody can get to know their name

i asked her nicely to tell me what it is and tell me the reports and medicine she is taking ,,she is countinously fooling me around and hiding it from me and my family ,

Everyday she ask me to get sepearate me from my family and threatens me for various section and try to eat my job ,I have decided to take divorce By due consideration please advise me some legal proceedings how do i get it checked what kind of fraud they have done with me with that disease and how to take divorce and secure my family from 498a 

-----------------------------

Dear querist,

1. The highlighted part can be made ground for taking divorce on mental cruelty .

2. supressing of matterial facts can be used for voidable marriage but it should be beyond any doubt and petition is made within one year after knowing such fatcs. (read sec -12 HMA along with sec-5 & 7 HMA)

3. Awareness and right action before 498a is the best remedy to counter it.

regards,

victimfalse (other)     29 October 2013

Hi Thanks for a reply

But scince after making lots of efforts they are not ready to visit any doctor with me not they wanna tell their disease

The person who does so ,has a fear of being caught which is clear , but how to file a petition without any proof

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 October 2013

If you want to get rid of your wife at this early stage of your married life, you have to put your efforts to find out her disease and its history of association with her then only you can go for annulment of marriage by a decree declaring your marriage as null and void on the grounds of suppression of facts of her deadly disease.  Your revelation about her ailment should be authentic lest it will back fire with serious consequences against you. Mr. sufferer's last part of his reply will indicate proper meaning in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register