Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bob (manager)     25 October 2013

Advice on lawyers fees

dear Friends,

I am in Kolkata.

My wife has slapped a false 498A, 406, DP 3+4 , 506, 306, 34 IPC on Me and (my parents [who live with me], my Bro+Sister in law [who live in another locality 7Kms away] , My Sister+Brother in law [who live 19Kms away] .  I intend to tak an AB first for all except me.

Could any of the learned friends guide me as to what should be the expenses in getting this AB for all others except me (total 6 people) .

Also, what could be the expenses for gettting the AB for me.

Also, if any of the learned friends could give me some knowledge as to how to negotiate with a lwyer and what should be an approx fees for figting all the above mentioned cases to finish.

And lastly, could you all please recomend any good lawyers in Kolkata.

Regards,

Bob.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2013

The cost varies from lawyer to lawyer. AB can be granted if the case is presented well and the judge is of the opinion that prima facie the case has been registered only to harass the applicant and his arrest is not required. You may approach the Principal Sessions Judge for transferring the case to another court if the judge has gone on leave.

You can search for lawyers in this website. There is an option search for lawyers. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2013

contact a lawyer personally for best advise and know about expenses.

(Guest)

1. It's not predictable just putting your query related to fee and other's to let them judge.

2. Contact your local jurisdiction best criminal lawyer so that he could PUT best rate for AB.

3. Dude....It depend's from lawyer to lawyer and from cases to cases.

4. Use the bargaining tips just like you use to bargain for other articles.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 October 2013

contact some local lawyers take there advise and ask about expenses for AB , and then select one of them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register