Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuaib Ahmed (xyz)     24 October 2013

Cancellation of lease deed.

Hello Advisors!

I am holding a lease agreement right now, according to which my property is under the lessor's possession. Now, I want to obtain my property back by paying back the amount mentioned in the lease agreement. But, the other party isn't in a mood to cancel it. Hence, I decided to approach the court. I want to know, is it possible to go for cancellation of lease deed in the court by paying the mentioned amount to the court? If so, then how much time the court's process will take to hand my property back to me?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 October 2013

1.When mother document conferring right is registered although registration thereof was optional then it's cancellation should also be by a registered document by giving a legal notice to the party

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 October 2013

If the lease condition specifies the notice period for such cancellation, by giving a legal notice invoke that condition and proceed accordingly to get your property freed from lease agreement. 

Shuaib Ahmed (xyz)     25 October 2013

Thank you for your replies Gentlemen!

Actually, the lease agreement was registered due to antics of the fraud party. This fraud man approached the sub-registrar and bribed him to register the lease agreement. And, since the sub-registrar belonged to the same caste as his, he accepted bribe and registered the lease document. That fraud man signed fake signatures on behalf of me. And, has also imposed a condition that only he holds the right to cancel the lease agreement. The lease agreement doesn't mentions any notice period. However, that fraud wrote with a blue pen the lease amount as ten lakhs sixty five thousand, and the duration of lease agreement as 18 years.

What should I do now? Although a case is in progress in civil court against his possession of property by cheat. It has been a year now. Hence, I want back my property as soon as possible. Please advise. Thank you for your replies in advance!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register