LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan dhiman (Supervisor)     16 October 2013

Divorce

we have completed 4 yrs of marriage. We are trying for a child. but my sperm count is low. She is not happy with me & is planning to take a divorce. She is so smart that she start the discussion, proves me wrong.  Now Stop doing regular home activities. Just provoke me by doing this & once i also give 8~10 slaps to her. she created the situation so bad tat i loose my control. later i got to know that She is recording everything. Now I understood & dont react on such situations.

So basically i want to know that Is low sperm count can be ground for divorce from her?

If so then how much it will be the judgement of court?

will i loss this relation? 

How much financially i will loss?

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 October 2013

No , on low sperm grounds she will not get divorce from the court . 2. Stop doing any types of domestic violence upon your wife . 3. Go to the doctor for your treatment and convince your wifeb to co-operate with you to come out from this problem.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 October 2013

Originally posted by : KAKU

we have completed 4 yrs of marriage. We are trying for a child. but my sperm count is low. She is not happy with me & is planning to take a divorce. She is so smart that she start the discussion, proves me wrong.  Now Stop doing regular home activities. Just provoke me by doing this & once i also give 8~10 slaps to her. she created the situation so bad tat i loose my control. later i got to know that She is recording everything. Now I understood & dont react on such situations.

So basically i want to know that Is low sperm count can be ground for divorce from her?

If so then how much it will be the judgement of court?

will i loss this relation? 

How much financially i will loss?

@ querist low sperm count is no ground of divorce however

non consummation of marriage due to impotence of repondent is a ground of annulment by decree of nullity. I mean this may be alleged. so keep your evidences ready.

regards

ASHOK

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     17 October 2013

you should go to doctor and co-operate with your wife.

For more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register