LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (personal)     16 October 2013

No response from my wife

3 months back i wife went her home with parents.  we had little squarrel.  After went their she swichoff the phones and she not calling.  i written so many letters there is no replay letter. Her father is working in police department and they are tooo smart.  please help me in this

Learning

3 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     16 October 2013

Try to communicate and if fail involve family members;if family not interested the file an application before DLSA to solve your matrimonial dispute.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     16 October 2013

Originally posted by : ramesh

3 months back i wife went her home with parents.  we had little squarrel.  After went their she swichoff the phones and she not calling.  i written so many letters there is no replay letter. Her father is working in police department and they are tooo smart.  please help me in this

@querist a wife with even no relative in police can be lethal.

Woh kahte hain ki police aor vakil ke ghar sirf police walon aur vakilon ko hi shadi karni chahiye.

Either have the guts to face their wrath or make your wife happy by any means(she can definitely help you). If it doesn't work hire an  influential lawyer immediately, who can be employed at short notice as and when the need arises.

regards ASHOK

gautam (not disclosed)     16 October 2013

what is DSLA stands for?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register