LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harshadsolanki21 (ARa)     13 October 2013

How to get unmarried certificate?

I Want Unmarried Cerficate, i dont know the process i have got a website of Amritsar Govt which issue such certificate but i m in Mumbai and how get certificate here.. and what are process...and what will be process if applicant is not in India....??

https://amritsar.nic.in/html/suwidha_service_unmarried.htm

Please reply

Thanks for Help.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 October 2013

Mr. Solanki,

On verification, such an arrangement is made by NIC at Amritsar District, Punjab State.  I am not sure that whether any other state government administration has extended the facility to its people. On going through the process and application models of Amritsar District, SUWIDHA, an organisation run by the Punjab State through its District administration, is arranging to provide the 'unmarried certificate', but how far it  has extended its services to your state people is not known, probably not.  There is a provision to obtain such certificate even while staying at abroad, through a POA residing locally.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     13 October 2013

Dear  Client,

Get a Duly notarized certificate/affidavit abroad, stating that your bother is still unmarried or a bachelor etc. Even if it is issued by a Foreign Notary Public-it is valid in India  as per several Judgements of various High  Courts and the Supreme Court of India..

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     13 October 2013

Dear Client,

If you wish to thank me please press the "Thank You" button on my profile for the above reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register