LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laksraja (Boss)     08 October 2013

Harrashment by neighbours

I settled in a flat in kolkata.Our  building having 4 flats at frontside with garage area and five at backside without garage.At frontside out of four flats only two flatowners are staying and other two are  given on rent by respective owners.

Now since sometimes we the frontside flatowners    separated     from  the backsides group , as they were demanding almost double amount  of the expenditure. And declined to produce any bill.

The five backside people with their wives started to gather at garage space in the evening and making plans how to harrash us.

They started the harrashment by throwing garbage etc. We protested. A few months back they changed their place  at the garage of Guptaji,(staying at frontside).When Guptaji protested that you should not sit at my garage ,one of them given serious threat.  I supported guptaji, and immediately one of the  lady of their group  called foul language to me in front of their whole group.

I knowing very much the situation not answered the lady, and on the next morning helped Guptaji to complaint at local police station.

As a result hey changed their assembly place and left Guptajis garage.

But they  had  not forgotton t the event.Few days before  at about 02PM one of the maid serveant(of one backside flatowner)knowingly blamed our family for lift door openeing.I  saw myself by the looking glass ,that the maid serveant is opening the lift door and then she ranged our bell and asked why we are doing this.  We shouted on her .Hearing the arguement Guptajis wife and son rushed to our floor.My mother  explained them what that maid  has done.  Now that lady uttered they will show their colour.

At night about 9PM police ranged our and Guptajis doorbell and gave message that the backside flatowners complainted that I and Guptajis son had beaten that maid serveant.

We reported the said police station  at the next morning.There the flatowner Lady (to whom the maid serveant worked) written statement with all kind of false charge including manhandling charge and tried her best to register a FIR and start the case. But the officer on duty understood after some time that they want to frame us on false charge.

The sub-inspector  taken apology from us and settled the situation amicably with the concent of both the parties.The police very much remarked that there was no manhandling at all ,but some verbal arguement  that also between ladies.

We after some days submitted a written application  about the groupism and harrashment on us at the police authority. and local counsellor.

But no visible action  is shown by police so far.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 October 2013

contact a lawyer personally for best advise

1 Like

Laksraja (Boss)     17 October 2013

The  gain of their groupism is that ,  when one person submit false complaint against us to police, other flatowner of their group support him. It is natural to police to think that we are in fault.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register