LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     03 October 2013

Dv case girl accepted she was earning 50k

In the DV case the girl has accepted that she was earning 55k a month after filing 498a and DV. This means there was no impact on her regular life.

However she made a false claim that she has given cash to us in the marriage. When asked by the lawyer who gave it then she said her parents but was not sure from whom's account is was paid.

In their first complaint they said her parents gave 8lkh cash and other stuff now the girl is saying some other number. Moreover, we were told that girl does not have her father and parents are divorced.

Now her father has came in like Crime Master GOGO who claim that he would take away my eyes from my body.

My question is - Would judge grant any maintenance to this girl??? They have asked for 40 lakh RS and 50k pm as her maintenance.

All these cases have impact over my employment. I am jobless right now as my job require me to travel abroad. This woman called in my office and threatened my manager  of pulling everyone in the case. This has certainly impacted my employment but legally I dont think I can prove it.

However she has been showing my freelance earning from a website as my earning and claiming that I earn a lot of money. 

Can you suggest what should be the next steps from my end? 

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2013

Dear Querist

what do you want to know from us?

498_final stage (Professional)     03 October 2013

What are the chances for me to win the case? What counter case I can file?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2013

You can well defend it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register