Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIVEK (MANAGER)     02 October 2013

Anticipatory bail

Dear All,

Please advise.

There is a single petition of anticipatory bail submitted to high court for 05 accused.

Could high court be granted anticipatory bail partially for 01 or 02 accused?

OR

It can be granted to all or rejected to all?\

Vivek

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     02 October 2013

the court will look at the allegations against each and every accused.

and after considering the entire set of facts and circumstances, the concession of AB can be granted to all the accused or to some of the accused/petitioners or may reject the same for all.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2013

It depended upon the cases formed on accused.  According to the anticipatory bail provision, the High Court or Court of Session can release a person who expects to be arrested without warrant for an offense not subject to bail if the nature of the accusation and the evidence, the potential punishment, and the unlikelihood of flight or commission of further crimes make such action acceptable. The released suspect must make himself available for police interrogation, must post a bond, must not threaten witnesses, and may not leave India without court permission.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2013

Advocate Kiran Kumar's views in this aspect is absolutely correct.  It purely depends on the gravity of the alleged offence committed by each of the accused.

hemalatha (senior)     03 October 2013

Granting of bail to all or to selective accused entirely depends on the gravity of the offence and also on the facts and circumstances of the case. Advocate Kiran's view is absolutely correct.

VIVEK (MANAGER)     19 January 2014

Very very thanks to all.

I  have been granted A.B. and as per order by jharkhand high court I have to surrender within 10 Days in the lower court. But my lawyer is not giving me order copy and he is demanding more money like blackmailing.

My query is "What is the procedures to take original order copy from jharkhand high court, may i take the copy to go myself at court?"

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register